Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

My school recount

 My school recount

I woke up at 7:15 I got up and my brother woke up too so I made breakfast for myself and my brother after I ate my breakfast I put on my school uniform then my brother made lunch then I packed my things like my Chromebook and my lunch and I told my dad to drop me off at school so then I ran to my class think I was late because it was 8:42 then the song bell started then I saw that no one was I whakamana then I heard that we were doing  different  activists in different classes I was so excited then after morning tea after morning tea I did 20 mins of mathletics after that I went to Mr Huggins class 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Srisma, I really liked your re-count.It had a sense of urgency about the writing.I think you might need to look at where your sentences end, adding full stops and remembering to use Capital letters.Also you said the same words twice you might like to edit this out"after morning tea" or were you meant to add a full stop?I just wanted to ask if you would consider blogging about lockdown and some of the things that you have been doing to keep yourself amused?Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete